RAV Truck Aligner System TD8060TWSRA Package Tablet, Turnplates, Trailer, Calibration
Contact us at 1-800-547-6818
- PKG TD8060TWSRA
Best selling Truck Alignment Machine in conventional roll around cabinet for use in and around your workshop. Smart tablet remote control allows you to roam over the workshop without moving the console.
FastLiner 8060 Truck Alignment Machine Package Includes:
- Welded metal console with molded top and monitor mount, compartments for PC and printer, and storage compartment.
- Sensor heads charge when docked on side of the cabinet
- 4 Bluetooth Measuring Sensors
- Industrial Quality PC
- SmartTablet Remote Control
Wheel Clamp Adaptors
- Set of 4 No Runout FastClamps for Budd Wheels
Other Accessories Included:
- Trailer Alignment Package
- Self Calibration Package
- Pair of HD Turnplates
Support and Training
- Lifetime Use of Technical Hotline
- Lifetime Internet Based Support
- No rolling…No pushing and No raising the truck required
- No Runout FastClamps reference the wheel at the hub…not at the outer lip
- Nothing Faster- Ultra quick set up and measuring times
- Nothing more accurate- Outstanding repeatable accuracy assured
- Premium Software for Trucks, Trailers, Multi-Axles, Coaches, Light Trucks and more.
- FastCheck Software Included
- Steer axle adjustment with only two heads is possible
- Bluetooth Sensor Heads
- Industrial quality PC with Windows Embedded
- Simple red-blue-yellow-green operating scheme
- SmartTablet included for outstanding remote operation
- Heavy duty welded portable cabinet houses components
- Industry leading telephonically based support line
- Industry leading internet based support
- 2 years parts warranty
- Training available but not required. Choose between video, live stream training, or on site advanced alignment training. Make the training fit your needs. The FastLiner 8060 truck alignment machine includes more of our innovative features than any other single model:
Use the FastLiner truck alignment machine to sell the alignment service by FastChecking the vehicles that enter your workshop. Use this same system to perform the alignment with the speed and accuracy required for success. Set up and measuring in 5 minutes REAL TIME. No rolling, pushing, or raising of the vehicle required.
Shipping & Returns
***Please call us for rates on UPS Next Day, 2nd Day, or 3rd Day shipping. 1-800-547-6818
ARIZONA RESIDENTS - IF WE HAVE AN ITEM IN STOCK MOST LIKELY
IT WILL BE SHIPPED SAME DAY, CALL FOR DETAILS.
Returns are accepted within 10 days of receiving item. If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail or phone of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. A 20% restocking fee may apply. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs to return an item. Strict no return policy on special order items and auto lifts that have been removed from factory crating/packaging.
This warranty shall not apply to damage due to accident, negligent use, lack of maintenance, abuse or applications other than the specific function the equipment or tool is designed for. Before ordering any Automotive Lift make sure you measure your building to ensure it will fit.
Freight rates will be quoted to you on shipping of your car lift, motorcycle lift, or any of our auto lifts, or ANY item that weighs 150 lbs. and above. Upon your approval, the rate quoted will be added to your invoice. It is the customer's responsibility to check products for any possible damage upon its arrival and note any damage on the freight bill. If damage should occur you will need to let the Driver know immediately! Document all damage on the bill of lading. You can sign for it if you think it is salvageable. Or refuse it if you think it is totaled out. Call us at once even after hours at 1-800-547-6818. We take pictures of every item before it ships to prove the condition. All Items are in excellent condition when they leave here. If they are damaged when you get them, it is the freight company that did the damage. They will have to process the claim thru their insurance.
When ordering a 2 post or 4 post lift, they are too large and too heavy to be unloaded via a lift gate from common carriers. Please have a Fork Lift or other suitable method of offloading your purchase when the carrier arrives. Unloading by hand or using a cherry picker is not allowed.
Where ever the term "Free Shipping" can be found, it applies to the lower 48 states* on products that do not need to be combined with any other items in order to qualify. For shipments going to these excluded locations, additional freight charges will be applied. However, additional charges would apply for lift gate delivery or a rural shipping address. Additional charges may also apply for residential shipping areas. The customer is exempt of these charges if the product is delivered to a nearby terminal, with the customer being responsible for unloading the purchased product.
If any additional charges do apply Western All Tool Equipment will contact you before proceeding with your order for verification and approval.
*The lower 48 states exclude Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Puerto.
In regards to BendPak and Ranger equipment, a RATZ surcharge is added to rural destinations. RATZ stands for Rural Area Transportation Zone. RATZ is based on the size of cities and towns and their functional accessibility to major highways and shipping lanes. Transportation and shipping to these remote and rural locations are non-direct shipping points with higher associated delivery costs.If you have any further questions about RATZ or Shipping, please give us a call at 1-800-547-6818, and we will answer any questions you may have.