Cam Spray Model 3000SHDE SH Series - 3000PSI Oil Fired Hot Water Pressure Washer
- Cam Spray
SH Series: The SH Series portable hot water pressure washers are built on a tube frame cart with two wheels for portability to move from job to storage. The SH models are equipped with diesel or kerosene fired burners in a variety of sizes powered by electric motors
- Product Dimensions : 34" x 27" x 47"
- Voltage/Amperage/Phase : 230 Volt / 34 Amp/ 1
- Horsepower : 7.5
- Operating Pressure in psi/bar : 3000 / 207
- Flow Rate in gpm/lpm : 4 / 15.2
- Pump Thermal Protection : Mechanical
- Maximum Pump Inlet Water Temperature : 140° F
- Hose Dimension : 50' X 3/8"
- Burner Fuel Tank Capacity : 5 Gallon
- Burner Fuel Type : #1, #2 Diesel or Kerosene
- Power Cord : 35' with GFCI
- Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves.
- Adjustable pressure
- Adjustable Thermostat and pressure pop-off
- Chemical Injection
- Trigger Gun
- Dual wand with side handle and detergent tip
- Quick change tips in 0°,15°,25° and 40°
- Totally enclosed motor
- Powder coated frame with wand/hose rack
- 13" pneumatic tires with tube
- Schedule 80 coil with stainless cold wrap
- Rust free burner fuel tank
- Oil fired burner uses diesel fuel or kerosene to achieve a 140° fahrenheit rise in water temperature
- Look for optional accessories like the swivel hose reel that mounts to the frame
- All hot water machines must be properly vented if operated indoors.
- CETL approved to UL standards
Shipping & Returns
***Please call us for rates on UPS Next Day, 2nd Day, or 3rd Day shipping. 1-800-547-6818
ARIZONA RESIDENTS - IF WE HAVE AN ITEM IN STOCK MOST LIKELY
IT WILL BE SHIPPED SAME DAY, CALL FOR DETAILS.
Returns are accepted within 10 days of receiving item. If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail or phone of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. A 20% restocking fee may apply. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs to return an item. Strict no return policy on special order items and auto lifts that have been removed from factory crating/packaging.
This warranty shall not apply to damage due to accident, negligent use, lack of maintenance, abuse or applications other than the specific function the equipment or tool is designed for. Before ordering any Automotive Lift make sure you measure your building to ensure it will fit.
Freight rates will be quoted to you on shipping of your car lift, motorcycle lift, or any of our auto lifts, or ANY item that weighs 150 lbs. and above. Upon your approval, the rate quoted will be added to your invoice. It is the customer's responsibility to check products for any possible damage upon its arrival and note any damage on the freight bill. If damage should occur you will need to let the Driver know immediately! Document all damage on the bill of lading. You can sign for it if you think it is salvageable. Or refuse it if you think it is totaled out. Call us at once even after hours at 1-800-547-6818. We take pictures of every item before it ships to prove the condition. All Items are in excellent condition when they leave here. If they are damaged when you get them, it is the freight company that did the damage. They will have to process the claim thru their insurance.
When ordering a 2 post or 4 post lift, they are too large and too heavy to be unloaded via a lift gate from common carriers. Please have a Fork Lift or other suitable method of offloading your purchase when the carrier arrives. Unloading by hand or using a cherry picker is not allowed.
Where ever the term "Free Shipping" can be found, it applies to the lower 48 states* on products that do not need to be combined with any other items in order to qualify. For shipments going to these excluded locations, additional freight charges will be applied. However, additional charges would apply for lift gate delivery or a rural shipping address. Additional charges may also apply for residential shipping areas. The customer is exempt of these charges if the product is delivered to a nearby terminal, with the customer being responsible for unloading the purchased product.
If any additional charges do apply Western All Tool Equipment will contact you before proceeding with your order for verification and approval.
*The lower 48 states exclude Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Puerto.
In regards to BendPak and Ranger equipment, a RATZ surcharge is added to rural destinations. RATZ stands for Rural Area Transportation Zone. RATZ is based on the size of cities and towns and their functional accessibility to major highways and shipping lanes. Transportation and shipping to these remote and rural locations are non-direct shipping points with higher associated delivery costs.If you have any further questions about RATZ or Shipping, please give us a call at 1-800-547-6818, and we will answer any questions you may have.