BendPak 9,000 lb Four Post Alignment Lift
- HD-9AE (5175820)
FREE SHIPPING within the Continental United States in most shipping zones
The HD-9AE four-post lifting and alignment system features adjustable multi-position levelling, integrated front radius plates and rear slip plates, making it compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation including 3D and camera wheel alignment systems.
- Multi-caster slip plates in the back and radius plates up front allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment.
- Dual radius plate positions for better vehicle accommodation.
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel lifting cables provide a great balance of strength, abrasion resistance and fatigue.
- Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear.
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
- The HD-9AE features a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements.
- An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
- A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling.
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
- Overall width: 127" / 3,226 mm
- Outside length: 198" / 5,029 mm
- Overall length: 224" / 5,690 mm
- Height of columns: 88" / 2,235 mm
- Runway min height: 6-1/2" / 165 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 76-1/2" / 1,943 mm
- Width between posts: 117" / 2,972 mm
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 40" / 1,016
- Length of runways: 188" / 4,775 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 135" / 3,429 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Optional Rolling Air Jack
Shipping & Returns
***Please call us for rates on UPS Next Day, 2nd Day, or 3rd Day shipping. 1-800-547-6818
ARIZONA RESIDENTS - IF WE HAVE AN ITEM IN STOCK MOST LIKELY
IT WILL BE SHIPPED SAME DAY, CALL FOR DETAILS.
Returns are accepted within 10 days of receiving item. If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail or phone of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. A 20% restocking fee may apply. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs to return an item. Strict no return policy on special order items and auto lifts that have been removed from factory crating/packaging.
This warranty shall not apply to damage due to accident, negligent use, lack of maintenance, abuse or applications other than the specific function the equipment or tool is designed for. Before ordering any Automotive Lift make sure you measure your building to ensure it will fit.
Freight rates will be quoted to you on shipping of your car lift, motorcycle lift, or any of our auto lifts, or ANY item that weighs 150 lbs. and above. Upon your approval, the rate quoted will be added to your invoice. It is the customer's responsibility to check products for any possible damage upon its arrival and note any damage on the freight bill. If damage should occur you will need to let the Driver know immediately! Document all damage on the bill of lading. You can sign for it if you think it is salvageable. Or refuse it if you think it is totaled out. Call us at once even after hours at 1-800-547-6818. We take pictures of every item before it ships to prove the condition. All Items are in excellent condition when they leave here. If they are damaged when you get them, it is the freight company that did the damage. They will have to process the claim thru their insurance.
When ordering a 2 post or 4 post lift, they are too large and too heavy to be unloaded via a lift gate from common carriers. Please have a Fork Lift or other suitable method of offloading your purchase when the carrier arrives. Unloading by hand or using a cherry picker is not allowed.
Where ever the term "Free Shipping" can be found, it applies to the lower 48 states* on products that do not need to be combined with any other items in order to qualify. For shipments going to these excluded locations, additional freight charges will be applied. However, additional charges would apply for lift gate delivery or a rural shipping address. Additional charges may also apply for residential shipping areas. The customer is exempt of these charges if the product is delivered to a nearby terminal, with the customer being responsible for unloading the purchased product.
If any additional charges do apply Western All Tool Equipment will contact you before proceeding with your order for verification and approval.
*The lower 48 states exclude Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Puerto.
In regards to BendPak and Ranger equipment, a RATZ surcharge is added to rural destinations. RATZ stands for Rural Area Transportation Zone. RATZ is based on the size of cities and towns and their functional accessibility to major highways and shipping lanes. Transportation and shipping to these remote and rural locations are non-direct shipping points with higher associated delivery costs.If you have any further questions about RATZ or Shipping, please give us a call at 1-800-547-6818, and we will answer any questions you may have.