BENDPAK, 1302BA-302 PIPE BENDER, DIGITAL AUTOMATIC, 302 DIE PACKAGE,FREE SHIPPING **
- 1302BA-302 (5115121)
FREE SHIPPING within the Continental United States
For more than three decades, we've been building benders with one single, overriding priority: performance. Our assembly personal and R&D teams are constantly testing each model as it comes off the assembly line to ensure that not a single corner is cut. Each phase of production is overseen and scrutinized by an elite group of team leaders whose only responsibility is to make sure everything performs as well or better than intended. It's true that we aren't the only bender manufacturer out there, but we are the only ones who are this dedicated, this respected and quite frankly, this good at what we do.
If you find yourself bending a lot of pipe in your shop, then you need an automatic bender with a digital control panel and digital die angle readings right up front. Consider the digital BendPak 1302BA-302 exhaust pipe bender. We equipped this already top-notch model with an advanced mini-computer and ergonomic control board. The data control board manages all your bending functions—both automatic and manual—and stores up to 99 different bend depths. For an added bit of sophistication, we've also included a remote electric foot switch, so you can control basic bending operations even if you're handling larger tubing 4' away.
- 2 separate end-finishing units at rear for all necessary flaring and expanding
- Digital control for automatic or manual bending operations
- 302 Standard Tooling Package included
- Comes complete with quick release bending and finishing dies
- Includes high-speed clampless swager and internal expander
- Easy-to-use drop-in collar makes swaging operations quick and efficient
- Twist-lock tooling
- Integrated power-relief control valve
- Pass-through cylinder stem passes completely through the primary frame
- Rigid 6" x 6" x 3/8" welded-steel tube frame
- Commercial-grade hydraulic cylinders
- All cylinders feature chrome-molly shafts, conforming to ANSI 92.2 standards
- Quick-release bending dies for reduced set-up times
- Bending heads precision grounded to within .002"
- Enclosed controls keep your bending area clutter-free
- 2-1/2" oversized barrel shafts for maximum dependability and minimum maintenance
- Standard grease fittings allow for simple lubrication
- NEMA rated on / off switch box incorporates overload relays that automatically disrupt power supply should an unforeseen over-current situation occur
- Pressure gauges let you know exactly what the system pressures are at all times
- Industrial grade casters help you easily move the bender around your shop
- Remote foot operated controls for added long-distance control
- Adjustable pressure valve located right up front
- One piece barrel ensures that the bending gates stay perfectly aligned with the ram
- Heat-treated tooling for greater service life
- Convenient tool trays keep your tooling organized
- Strong, 5 Hp Baldor energy efficient motor delivers maximum performance
- Direct-drive, high-speed, 4 gpm pump
- Single enclosed bottom cylinder applies pressure evenly to the back gates and, because it is hidden, does not interfere with the tubing
- Large capacity fluid reservoir keeps the hydraulic oil running cooler and prevents contamination
- Canister oil filter in the hydraulic system keeps the oil nice and clean
- Oil sight-gauges allow you to visually inspect oil levels
- Over-sized 1/2" high-pressure hose provides better speed and cooling
- Open-sided swager box allows for easier access and reduces the chance of "crashing" tools and damaging the cylinder
- 180° bending die available
Bending controls : automatic/digital control
|Top cylinder working force : 60,000 lbs|
Expander controls: manual/ knee lever
|Hydraulic filter : canister|
|Frame style : 1302/double- ended expander||Dimensions : 41'' x 64'' x 26''|
Maximum bending radius : 5''
|Standard motor : 5 Hp/ 208-230 VAC/ 60hz/1Ph|
|Minimum bending radius : 3-1/3''||Shipping weight : 1,498 lbs|
|Maximum tube capacity : 3''||Shipping dimensions : 48'' x 70'' x 30''|
|Standard die pack (202): 1-1/2'', 1-3/4'', 1-7/8'', 2'', 2-1/4'', 2-1/2''|
Shipping & Returns
***Please call us for rates on UPS Next Day, 2nd Day, or 3rd Day shipping. 1-800-547-6818
ARIZONA RESIDENTS - IF WE HAVE AN ITEM IN STOCK MOST LIKELY
IT WILL BE SHIPPED SAME DAY, CALL FOR DETAILS.
Returns are accepted within 10 days of receiving item. If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail or phone of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. A 20% restocking fee may apply. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs to return an item. Strict no return policy on special order items and auto lifts that have been removed from factory crating/packaging.
This warranty shall not apply to damage due to accident, negligent use, lack of maintenance, abuse or applications other than the specific function the equipment or tool is designed for. Before ordering any Automotive Lift make sure you measure your building to ensure it will fit.
Freight rates will be quoted to you on shipping of your car lift, motorcycle lift, or any of our auto lifts, or ANY item that weighs 150 lbs. and above. Upon your approval, the rate quoted will be added to your invoice. It is the customer's responsibility to check products for any possible damage upon its arrival and note any damage on the freight bill. If damage should occur you will need to let the Driver know immediately! Document all damage on the bill of lading. You can sign for it if you think it is salvageable. Or refuse it if you think it is totaled out. Call us at once even after hours at 1-800-547-6818. We take pictures of every item before it ships to prove the condition. All Items are in excellent condition when they leave here. If they are damaged when you get them, it is the freight company that did the damage. They will have to process the claim thru their insurance.
When ordering a 2 post or 4 post lift, they are too large and too heavy to be unloaded via a lift gate from common carriers. Please have a Fork Lift or other suitable method of offloading your purchase when the carrier arrives. Unloading by hand or using a cherry picker is not allowed.
Where ever the term "Free Shipping" can be found, it applies to the lower 48 states* on products that do not need to be combined with any other items in order to qualify. For shipments going to these excluded locations, additional freight charges will be applied. However, additional charges would apply for lift gate delivery or a rural shipping address. Additional charges may also apply for residential shipping areas. The customer is exempt of these charges if the product is delivered to a nearby terminal, with the customer being responsible for unloading the purchased product.
If any additional charges do apply Western All Tool Equipment will contact you before proceeding with your order for verification and approval.
*The lower 48 states exclude Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Puerto.
In regards to BendPak and Ranger equipment, a RATZ surcharge is added to rural destinations. RATZ stands for Rural Area Transportation Zone. RATZ is based on the size of cities and towns and their functional accessibility to major highways and shipping lanes. Transportation and shipping to these remote and rural locations are non-direct shipping points with higher associated delivery costs.If you have any further questions about RATZ or Shipping, please give us a call at 1-800-547-6818, and we will answer any questions you may have.